Friday, August 11, 2017

I miss you

Dear Zach,

It is too common; It is too basic to hear this 3 words 8 letters.

Slowly I've got to realize that it is not something lovely to be said by someone you care anymore.

Guys saying it when they are horny; Guys saying it when they are bored; Guys saying it when they want your attention.

As much as I wanted to retort with a savagely mean reply, I couldn't.

Because that's what I really want to hear from them. Be it they are horny or bored, I want to hear it. I want to be missed. I want to be felt important. I want to be loved. Most probably I, myself, wanting attention as much as they do.  

Frustration. Given up. It's all about sex. It's never about love. It never was.

I was their sex toy. They never really missed me.

No comments

Post a Comment

© Dear Zach
Maira Gall