Tuesday, October 3, 2017

Shelf Life of Sex Buddy

Dear Zach,

Frankly, I am in constant motion of seeking new tops over the year. I did not settle to one top only. I have more tops than usual. Because I tend to get bored with one top knowing how "well" a top can perform. 

Newfound top can be easily having sex every week. Probably meeting twice a week because we were both crazy for each other. Two weeks later, the hype was dying down a little. From having twice to once weekly to once in two week to once a month. It is a common scenario and before you guys start judging me, most guys tend to seek for new fresh guy for fun as well. I am not ashamed for it. 

There's this vers guy I met in the beginning of the year, we literally have sex every week. Frequency turning down low to once a month. Last I had with him was 31st Aug. It wasn't even sex. He couldn't even hard because he came in the morning. After that, I did not really bother to find him anymore. 

Average "shelf life" of typical sex buddy last around 3 to 4 months. Depending on how much credits you are giving to him in terms of performance. The shortest for me was 3 weeks. Before I knew it, I was scrolling through gay apps looking for potential tops. I heard some of the fuck buddy last for a year. That makes me envious. 

I mean. It is very common, right? There's what these gay apps for. I don't blame my tops looking for others. It makes me jealous but who I am to them? 

3 comments

  1. Since they all have different styles, can rotate. Lol...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ya. that's what i was a bit put off. just personal preference. I don't really fancy verstop or vers or versbtm

      Delete
    2. You like to be dominated. Haha.

      Delete

© Dear Zach
Maira Gall